Joining the One:12 collective range of products from Mezco is this 17cm tall Bishop from the X-Men, featuring over 30 points of articulation and coming with both a collector friendly box and a base and display post so that you can display him how ever you want in your collection… This thing looks really cool and there are plenty of posing options.
It’s available to pre-order now from the Mezco website for $90 but won’t be shipping until November of this year to January of next year.
As you’d expect to see from a One:12 collective figure it comes loaded with accessories and features:
- 3 head portraits
- 8 interchangeable hands
- 1 removable paludamentum
- 1 energy cannon with 3 removable magazines, which attaches to his back holster
- 1 energy blaster which attaches to thigh holster
- 1 energy smoke FX
- 1 energy blast FX
- 1 scimitar which fits in thigh sheath
- 3 grenades which fit to utility belt
- 1 detonator which fits in utility belt pouch