Recently Mezco announced the release of their One:12 Collective version of Gomez and Grub. To go along with this, they’ve now also announced the release of a trio from the Chaos Clus, the Pink Skulls, which comes as a triple pack! They actually look really cool alongside Gomez as the photos from mezco show!
These 17cm tall figures come boxed in a collector friendly tin and will set you back $225, being shipped over the next month or 2. To get yourself on that waiting list head over to the Mezco website and sign up with a $33.75 deposit.
So what do you get for your buck?
- 3 figures with 30+ points of articulation
- 3 Caddy Wompus head portraits
- 3 Squizzed head portraits
- 42 interchangeable hands (yes 42! – that’s 3 pairs of fists, 3 pairs of posing hands, 3 pairs or baseball bat holding hands, 3 pointed finger hands, 3 middle finger salute hands, 3 gun holding hands, 3 two finger pointing hands, 3 Molotov cocktail holding hands, 3 bracing hands and 3 grenade holding hands… enough hands for ya?)
- Hand painted finish
- 3 Removable caps
- 3 Removable flight jackets
- 3 Jeans
- 3 pairs of Sneakers
- 3 Long sleeved shirts
- 3 messenger bags with adjustable straps
- 3 switchblade knives
- 3 metal chains
- 3 wrist watches
- 3 bandanas
- 3 swords with removable sheaths
- 3 baseball bats
- 2 pipe wrenches
- 2 pairs of handcuffs
- 2 Molotov cocktails (1 lit and 1 unlit so I’m not sure why they have 3 Molotov cocktail holding hands)
- 3 sheets of stickers for clothing customization
- 3 bases
- 3 display posts
If that’s not worth $225 then I don’t know what is! I don’t collect these myself as I’d never actually heard of Gomez before I saw him advertised, but I have to say, that between Gomez, and now this set, Mezco have done an amazing job!